Sunday, December 28, 2003

Don't push

I have no real post at the moment because, ladies and gentlemen, I am a lazy bum.
I've been sitting on my fat pa-toot playing Kingdom Hearts and thinking "WHY CAN'T I BEAT THIS LEVEL WHICH IS CLEARLY EASY!" For the past few min.s I've been listening to this mixed CD that Justin from work let me borrow and I thought I might share a tid bit of one of my favorite songs from that very CD.


I want a lover, I can't find the time
I want a reason, I can't find the rhyme
I want to start some static, but I can't afford,
to hit the ground like I fell off my skateboard
Now a days as clear as you please, strap with protection or strap with disease.
Laughter, it's free any time just call me
439-0116 when your down with Sublime you get
funky fresh lyrics, you get nothin


-Sublime

No comments: