Thursday, December 25, 2003

Well this WAS a good day

THIS WAS going to be a happy post but to heck with it now.

So I haven't been able to check my blog for a long time so I haven't had a chance to see people's comments and geeze am I pissed off now. All I was trying to say last post was that I feel great that I don't have to curse or tell dirty jokes to be entertaining. Sorry that I'm SO FREAKIN' stupid that I can't even get that point into other people's heads. I deleted it so that people wouldn't see how I "contradicted myself" to the point where the whole post was meaningless.

Let's accept it Laura isn't smart. She's no poetic genius like Natalie or Charlee and she doesn't have enough talent like Kristen to get her anywhere but you know what? She's satisfied with the fact that she is who she is.

I'm happy with myself because, not only am I a rockin' Christian but also don't need stupid things like drugs to make my life better like SOME PEOPLE. I'm happy that people at work consider me this little innocent girl who won't drink or say dirty things.

Knowing what I have just posted people will probably criticize every single word. Whatever. Do what makes you feel better because that's what matters, isn't it?

Today has sucked, but I won't let it get me down.
Pick my chin up off of the ground.
There's somebody I lost. Somebody else found

We already turned the tables.
But he's still looking so willing and able
But I'd better not cuz I might get shot, better look away.

I'm so glad that its over, glad that it's over.
I'm so glad that it's over. The day was bad, but now it's over. I'm so glad.

It's been a long day. I just wanna go to bed.
Let dreams take over my head. No, I think I'm dying; I think I'm dead

I'm gonna pick out my Sunday dolphin, gonna sail across the ocean.
Caught by the cops and I think it's Wonder Woman, Superman Oh yeah.

I'm so glad that its over, glad that its over. I'm so glad that its over.
Today was bad, but now its over and I'm so glad. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

I'm so glad that it's over, glad that it's over. I'm so glad that it's over.
The day was bad, but now it's over and I'm so glad. Yeah

I'm so glad that its over, glad that its over. I'm so glad that it's over.
The day was bad, but now it's over yeah I'm so glad. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!


-12 Rods

No comments: