Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Only for Muse

iTunes: "Plug in Baby" by Muse
I am: Caffeinated

That time of year has come...yes the time of year when I ask for ridiculous items for my birthday in hopes of actually getting them (you can't see me right now but I am hysterically laughing at the thought).

To view my newly expanded Froogle Wish List of awesomeness click here or to view my wicked Amazon.com Wish List click here.

I pretty much own every Muse CD except for two, very rare, imports that will cost my soul plus tax to deliver to the states. It bugs me that I do not own all the CDs and the fact that I have to wait like 5 more months for a NEW Muse CD is driving me nuts.

I do believe there is some sort of rumor that when you collect all the Muse CDs Matthew Bellamy appears out of no where and says, "Congratulations. You are, The One." Naturally there is confetti, and balloons, and dancing, and bubbles, and Faygo, and a light switch rave breaks out and when that's all said and done Matthew asks me to accompany him on tour and be his best friend forever! I'm not sure if that's true or not but in my mind, that's how it happens.

Which on a side note: Andrew, you would not be invited on tour with us because you made fun of him. On that day, I believe it was Saturday, January 21, at 8:17 pm exactly, Matthew Bellamy died...just a little. Here is a picture of him dying.

Some of you might remember my list "Things I would do to get a NEW copy of Muse's Hullaballoo Soundtrack" well, this is my "Things I would do to get a NEW copy of Muse's Hyper Music"
  • Eat only KFC for a whole month
  • Watch Lindsay Lohan movies until my eyes bleed
  • Make out with Rob Schneider
  • Climb into an active Volcano
  • Listen to Hillary Duff sing (nuff said)
  • Sell my entire collection of Sandman graphic novels for a dollar
  • Only see movies at the Campbell 16
  • Stick my hand into boiling kettle cleaner
  • lick barb wire
  • Use my two least favorite words in a sentence every day of my life. I don't think it's necessary for me to state which words those are.
  • Memorize the dictionary
  • Consume cigarette ash
  • Wear only yellow
  • Tell Jake Lloyd he made Episode One a better movie
  • Bathe in garbage juice for a week
  • Buy tickets to and attend a Britney Spears concert
  • Dye my hair 7 shades of green
  • Shop at Hollister for the rest of my life
  • drink 12 cups of pure Mt. Dew syrup
  • Never speak of Ryan Reynolds again
in addition to all these things which I promised I would do if someone bought me "Hullaballoo Soundtrack" (which I now own by sheer fate), I would...
  • listen to country music for 7 hours straight
  • Give my Lord of the Rings poster to a small child with paint
  • Break dance in the lobby of the Springfield 8
  • Eat the fish sticks that are still in Andrew's freezer
  • Eat a large bucket of popcorn with extra butter
  • lick the inside of the FCB machine

No comments: