Sunday, February 06, 2005

Stupid "Effin" birthday!

Thing: It's like I'm in high school all over again and my life sucks
Stuck in my head "thing": Send the Pain Bellow by Chevelle

I believe that my title of this post pretty much some up tonight and the past...what?...like 3 days. Yeah...yeah!

stupid "effin" birthday...

I believe that life would be a whole lot simpler if the world was one giant skating rink and everyone's feet magically turned into roller blades. Yeah, that would make things A LOT easier. Think about it, you get to skate to your classes, skate to work, heck, you could skate in your dorm room! BOO YA! I think heaven is probably one giant skating rink. Yep I de-def-initely think that.

Excuse me while I attempt to eat yogurt without screaming in pain as it touches my teeth. Yay, for braces!

No comments: