Saturday, February 19, 2005

He has a history of disappearing off the face of the earth

I am: probably going to get cancer from using this laptop
Theme Music: "In Bloom" by Nirvana [I only picked this song because of the line 'Nature's a whore' and that makes me laugh]

Apparently Andrew feels to tell freakin' everyone my DS/Cursing story. Geeze.

So there I was...all hyped up and ready to buy a Nintendo DS and totally freaked out because they only had twenty left at Best Buy. I go up to the counter, give them my debit card and wait...and wait...and wait...suddenly "Mr. I-sold-my-soul-to-best-buy" tells me that I have been declined. DECLINED. Look, I KNEW I had enough money to buy that piece of junk. I didn't know what to do. I HAD NO CASH. So I stormed out of the store. Andrew then asks me what was wrong and I look at him and say...

You have to understand I never curse. NEVER. I am uber awesome like that. If I was to ever curse, which does happen, I NEVER say the "f-word."

"They f****** wouldn't let me buy my DS. I am so f****** pissed. I f****** know that I have enough money in my account and now I have to f****** wait for f****** ever until I can get my DS. AHHH! ::mumble the "f-word" a few times::."
Then Andrew asks me if I want him to buy it for me and then I would pay him back when I could.
"No. F*** it. I'm going home!"
Andrew: "Are you coming to church tonight?"
Me: "NO!" ::mumble::

To tell the truth, it really wasn't about the DS. I'm sure that I was having a horrific day. HORRIFIC DAY I SAY!!

Who am I kidding?

It was all about the DS.

No comments: