Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm not gonna crack.

I : "can't wait to meet you there. "

Theme song: "Lithium" by Nirvana

I'm so happy. Cause today I found my
friends. They're in my head.

I'm so ugly. But that's ok. 'Cause so are you.
We've broke our mirrors.

Sunday morning. Is everyday for all I care. And I'm not
scared. Light my candles.
In a daze cause I've found god.

I am so totally hooked on Nirvana right now. It's become somewhat of a problem. Nirvana has now invaded about 98% of my iPod playlists. It has infected my blood stream like...some sort of infectious thing. Kind of like the Ebola virus. Mmmm Ebola.

I regret to inform all of you that it is valentines day. What will I be doing on this joyous occasion, you ask? Well, I will be driving to a Chevelle concert (Darn you Natalie! We were supposed to ride up there together and complain about stupid people and their stupidity.) Now I must drive up there by myself, a choice that I made myself, so don't pity me. I will make it abundantly clear when I want pity.

I am making it a personal goal of mine to draw all of my friends. Today, I finished 2 portraits and last night I finished 2 or 3. I ended up doing the ones today during Music 241. The girl sitting next to me told me they looked good. Ha-ha it was really funny because the entire time I knew that someone would look over and see what I was doing. I actually expected the girl to say, "He's cute!" because at the time I was drawing Andrew and surprisingly that has happened before.

There are only a few more people I need to draw.

  • Natalie
  • Kevin
  • Nicole A.
  • James L.
  • Rebecca M.
  • Alison G.

Other than that, I have everyone else somewhere, in some sketchbook. Sweeeet.

No comments: