Thursday, January 22, 2004

Yay, my room is starting to look like a room again

I put away all my books today, who would have thought that a book shelf would be such a great place to store stuff like that?? My room is looking pretty nice. It's almost decent enough to have company over. I feel so bad because I haven't had a person over here for a good year now. I always assume that people want to hang out at other "cool" places but then again you know what happens when you assume (you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me").

My first assignment for drawing class is to draw a shoe. Yes people, I am drawing a SHOE. I must admit I really thought that the assignment was crap until I saw Van Gogh painting of a shoe (which the assignment was based on), then I KNEW the assignment was crap.

Appearently I need to go on that Bill Cosby show because I say the "darndest things"...

Me:Look, I was promised snow days this year.
Amanda: Who promised you that?
Me: God!
Amanda: Excuse me?
Me: God and I had a deal.
Amanda: unable to controll her laughter
Me: I told him it's my Sr. year and I need time off and he said he'd work it all out!
Amanda: trying to cover the laughter with her hands
Me: It's true! God and I are down like that! I call him G-man and he calls me L-Dub! We are very cool with each other!!!
Amanda:now on the floor turning red from laughter

And to end this post I offer this advice...If you're not part of the solution, be part of the problem!


No comments: