Friday, January 16, 2004

Wow...I am so glad I think before I speak

Bad idea #1:When told you look like a cartoon character, you mention that you have an entire comic book about yourself.

Bad idea #2: Allowing your managers to ask you if you drew pictures of other people, like your friends. Which leads you to blab on and on about your cartoons and then leading you to...

Bad idea #3: telling your managers and friends that you used to be very evil and released your anger through drawing. AKA-I drew pictures of my friends when I was upset at them.

Bad idea #4: when asked if you did that to your co-workers or managers, you stutter which automaticly makes you guilty (when really you don't...well you do, but not bad pictures. You have little cartoons of them that are humorous but in no way offensive). Which then leads to one of the managers requesting to see these cartoons mention and then states that you should post them on your blog. At that point you question how they know you have a blog which reminds you of....

Bad idea #5: Giving one of your managers your blog address.

No comments: