Sunday, January 11, 2004

"Is that how you spend your paycheck?"

*************************************************************************************************DELEATED!!!**************************************************************************************CENSORED********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I bought this wicked awesome Bush CD. I plan on sharing it with everyone I know mostly because I think the lead singer is FREAKIN' HOT.

BTW I hope you all will be looking for

EWAN FEST 2003/2004

!!!!!!!!! Natalie and Hannah both know what it is so they will atleast be excited. I've decided I will NOT rent every single movie of his, only the good ones. So don't worry Natalie, we won't have another Velvet Golmine disaster. I've already started telling people at work. So far Amanda and Megan are the only ones interested.

No comments: