Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Tree-Hugging Hippie

Prepare yourself for a rant.... Having a gun collection is so stupid...why would you EVER need 7 guns... please tell me why. SO THAT YOU CAN GO OUT AND KILL BAMBIE'S MOTHER???!!! What kind of sick person does that..oh wait...yeah that's who. Why do I bring this up you ask? Because Megan and I were talking about it/him/that person and its on my mind and..and...and...that bugs me. It bugs her too! I mean, with 7 guns you are just asking to be called a hick.


AND SO WHAT if I'm a tree hugging hippie. There is nothing wrong with that. Hugging tress is fun. I love trees and I think that we should save them (don't you think so too?). That doesn't mean I'm going to go out and place my self infront of a bulldozer but it does mean that I try and recycle whenever possible so that my children will live in a cleaner, happier world.


And why...why would you just walk up to me and throw my keys on the ground...why? What is the point in that? Do you NOT want me to leave? Do you really want to see me pick them up? Come on!


That was my rant for the day. I will soon post something new. ps The quote "People who talk in metaphors outta shampoo my crotch." is mildly funny but not something that I would repeat over and over and over.

No comments: