Monday, July 14, 2003

And then I said...

Look...I'm having some problems remembering to post on Diaryland so just in case check http://hotsaucejane.blogspot.com/

to see if I've said anything new.


I just got home from taking Megan to the movies. Once again my car was flatter by her compliments (inside joke). That girl lives too damn far away from the theater!!! Then again, this is coming from the girl that lives in the middle of no-where.


::Yawn:: LXG was...not as exciting as I would have hoped (well boo!) but atleast I was able to finally see it. Bad Boys II was SOOO much better. That opinion may be bias though. I think Will Smith is a hottie and any movie he's in is awesome. ::drool:: Will Smith ::drool::


I would post more but my mind just doesn't work very vell (did I just type "vell"???!!! I mean "well". Gee Wiz I need sleep!)at 12:40 am. I wonder why?

No comments: