Thursday, July 24, 2003

Huh? What? Oh I'm sorry I wasn't listening....

I've realized that working at the movie theater has made me somewhat of a vampire in the sense that I'm starting to have problems with sunlight. Today I went to go return a DVD (Shanghi Knights- DON'T SEE IT!) and the sun almost blinded me!! It was so sad. I had to walk around all day in my sun glasses, even when I was indoors, and its all beacuse they've been working me nights. Its bad enough that one of my managers looks like Angel from...well Angel, but now I'M becoming sensitive to light??? What's up with that?


So yeah, I closed the other night and let me tell you that is not fun. I never realized that mopping could take so much out of you. At the end of the night I was sweating like crazy but atleast the backroom was somewhat cleaner. On a side note:I told that one manager that he looked like David Boreanaz and he sort of freaked out and was like "I get that all the time but I have no idea who he is". Then...Laura being the "don't think just say" type I said "Wow really? I was totally obsessed with him a year or so ago". (Don't ever say that to your magager...it causes this horrible silence that can never be broken) Then I tried to recover by quickly saying "he's not that attractive anymore though". ONCE AGAING STUPID THING TO SAY!!! He responded with "What are you tying to say Laura" (but he was laughing when he said it so its all good). I'm sure he thought nothing of it. I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I just try to remember to never mention this to him.


Too....many....AIM....convos....going...on...... must...end...one....


I had this horrible dream last night that I got a ticket for running a red light and my license got taken away. I woke up screaming. Why did I have this dream you ask? Because Tanner HAD to tell me a story about how he knows all these people who have had their licenses taken away and how horrible it was for them. DARN YOU TANNER!!!

No comments: