Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fact 2 of 101 tiny things you might not know about me

iTunes: "My Evil Plan To Save The World" by Five Iron Frenzy
I am: "a scantily clad research scientist with the soul of a mighty warrior" (thank you THEY FIGHT CRIME)

I have decided to randomly post tiny facts about myself (how egocentric right?) until I either..
1. Make it all the way to 101 facts
or
2. Get bored with this idea which is very likely

Anyway, on with the fact for today:

I enjoy sappy, overly happy music. It's a sickness really.

I'll admit it. I enjoy bands like Hellogoodbye and Superchick. I'll even go as far as to say that I am in love with Five Iron Frenzy. There is something wildly addictive these bands. Their upbeat attitudes? Their catchy tunes? Their very refreshing positive music? Who knows what the reason might be. All I know is that I will continue to listen to this cheesey, happy music until I die.

I had a conversation with Becca the other day in which I openly revealed that when I am utterly depressed, I put in some SuperChick and everything seems to be ok. She found this strange. She said, "You know most people throw some crappy EMO music into the car CD player when their feeling miserable." Psh! I am not "most people".

No comments: