Sunday, September 24, 2006

Is there some kind of support group I can join for this?

Sam: I had a big crush on Scarlett Johansson before she did The Island
Me: lol
Sam: But ever since I saw that...meh. hehe
Me: ever since she hit rock bottom she just hasn't been as hot
Me: lol
Sam: lol
Sam: Well
Sam: She was just so amazing in A Love Song for Bobby Long and Lost in Translation
Sam: I really thought she looked like the most talented actress who's ever lived
Sam: But then she sold out
Me: that whore
Sam: That's the third time you've called someone a whore tonight. Such anger!
Sam: I like it.
Me: I seem to have a problem NOT using that word
Me: Let's see who I've called a whore tonight: My boss (she giggled when I called her it), most of my fellow management staff (they too enjoyed it), Michael, Ben, and Scarlett Johansson
Sam: That's so mean!
Sam: You whore.
Sam: For some reason I love the word whore. I have no idea why.
Me: It rolls off the tongue and into the hearts of millions. Mmm whore...

On a side note: I only called Michael and Ben whores because...

Sam: Well, Michael and Ben were supposed to call me sometime tonight...but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Me: Those whores...

No comments: