Sunday, March 19, 2006

I don't know how to juggle

iTunes: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles
I am: entertained

After hours of deep-rooted thinking I have come to the conclusion that my favorite fiction books have to be:

Good Omens
The Princess Bride which ties with I, Robot (which is NOTHING like the movie and yet a MILLION times better)
Wanting Seed
Everything's Eventual
The Screwtape Letters

and non-fiction books are:

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B movie Actor (AKA Bruce Campbell Biography)
Stiff,,The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
Under The Black Flag, The Romance and the Reality of Life Among the Pirates
Spook, Science Tackles the Afterlife

and indie graphic novels/comic book SERIES are:

The Sandman Series
Hellblazer Series
Y: The Last Man Series
Sin City Series
Fables Series

and STAND ALONE graphic novels are:

Black Orchid
V for Vendetta
Squee's Wonderful Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors
We3
The Last Temptation

No comments: