Tuesday, February 14, 2006

At 50 bytes per second

iTunes: "Instant Messenger (Pink Ego Box)" by Muse
I am: Single

Single again for Valentines Day. Yay. I spent a good chunk of the day in class then had to have Andrew drive me to the Chevy dealership to pick up my car. Yay for broken cars! Then I went home, coughed up a lung (you will all be happy to know that there is still one lung residing in my chest cavity still), and forced gallons of water down my throat in hopes that I can drown this cold of mine.

I got some rather exciting news today, one of my friends who is an upper level photography student asked me if I'd like to help her photograph a wedding in April. Naturally I screamed "Yes". All this experience is paying off. I was asked to do some engagement photos for my friends in a few weeks. Hannah said she'd be my little assistant. Haazah!

EDIT: So I just found out that Muse has an unreleased song on the Not Another Teen Movie Soundtrack. How is this possible that I did not know about this? WHY? WHYYYY?

No comments: