Friday, July 08, 2005

So tonight someone made some sort of snotty comment about me liking Graphic Novels and such. I'm sure it wasn't really all that snotty and it really wasn't a full blown insult but inference that I was a loser was still there. I remember just sitting there thinking, "Hm. How should I take this? Should I be like Jesus and say something incredibly kind like, 'I forgive you for your uncalled for comment that made me fell insignificant and I would like you to join me in a quick prayer so that we can call out this demon spirit that has clearly claimed your soul' or should I toss a kit-kat at his head in hopes of permanently damaging some brain cells?"

Instead of being a good Christian or even a moderately good Christian and just saying, "Eat crap and die" or something witty like that (haha) I just did what any immature, comic book geek/loser would do and gave him the finger. A gesture I have only, and will only, reserve for this one specific person.

I rock hardcore.

No comments: