Thursday, July 07, 2005

'Cause I was born to destroy you...

iTunes: "In The Garage" by Weezer
I am: Hyper
"The minor decision involves the zombie story I've been wanting to
write. I have decided, in the wake of watching 28 Days Later again and
discussing it with Natalie last night, to write it. It will very likely be
extremely long, and probably written in screenplay form, and I will not bother
to change anyone's name, and all my friends and most of my acquaintances will be
in it, and there are four people who will ever be allowed to read it. In other
words, it will not be posted here (not that this blog has ever been read by more
than four people, anyway). As minor as this decision is, I feel a strange sense
of freedom after making it. I'll have something tangible to show for my
relentless daydreaming. In fact, I've already started on a soundtrack playlist,
which will include the following:


"Pyramid Song," Radiohead
"Hysteria," Muse
"Marvelous Things," Eisley
"Daylight," Coldplay
"The Other Side," David Gray
"Latter Days," Over the Rhine
"Tear," Smashing Pumpkins
"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out," The Smiths
"Space and Time," The Verve
"Indefinitely," Travis
"Killing Zombies," Mark Butt " "


Oh man, I am so psyched! As I read Hannah's post about her upcoming Zombie screenplay a bright light appeared above my head and the hampster who works in my brain, came out of it's comatose state and began running on it's tinny wheel. I immediately called Hannah and asked her if I could use her script for a graphic novel.

We've talked over the direction of the story and I am quite excited where its going.

No comments: