Thursday, July 07, 2005

I had a lot of sugar this morning.

I found myself in some of a Ryan Reynolds withdrawal this afternoon. It was sickening. It started with the shakes and ended with me on the floor, in the fetal position, crying "Ryan....Reynolds" over and over. I decided that watching Blade Trinity with Commentary from David Goyer, Ryan Reynolds, and Jessica Biel was answer to my craving. Surprisingly, the commentary is actually almost better then the movie. First of all, David Goyer is GREAT! Seriously that man is funny beyond belief.

David: and I believe you ate alot of Soylent Green right?
Ryan: Oh yeah. All the time.
David (in the background while Ryan and Jessica are saying something): and Soylent Green is people.
Ryan and Jessica: Yeah yeah.


Oh man...I don't believe that random Ryan Reynolds pictures ever get old. Posted by Picasa

No comments: