Friday, April 01, 2005

Yeah, that dude from The Santa Clause

Theme Music: "One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces" by Ben Folds

After arriving home tonight, remarkably earlier than usual, I found myself drawn to the TV like a wicked moth drawn to the light off my Xbox. Well, since I am never home on Friday nights, at some point I seem to have sold my soul to the Devil, and then he turned around and sold my soul to the theater, anyway, I turned on the TV just in time to catch the beginning of some new show called "Numb3rs." Not only was the show witty and more than mildly entertaining, but well, it made math geeks look awesome! Ok, ok. So the whole premise for the show, "A FBI agent's younger mathematician brother helps out on tough cases" is a long shot but hey, if it works, it works! Right? Anyway, so I had been watching this show for about 45 minutes when I find myself oddly attracted to the younger brother, played by David Krumholtz (please go Here for a picture -he's in the blue shirt-that does not do him any justice but does show his current hair style.) Now, yes I realize that at first this man does not seem in the least bit attractive but once you've seen him solve an ongoing FBI investigation with only the use of logic and math, you'll want to be on him like white on rice. I KNOW NATALIE WOULD!! I can't explain it. It's very unnatural.

No comments: