Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Why you don't let me know it's your birthday...

I wanted to make Amanda's B-Day special because she had a crummy one last year so what I did was carefully planned and very artistic, I stole her car and vandilized it (lol). I asked some of my fellow co-workers to help me so that I could get it done faster. They were more then willing to help! Ps. you will not see me in any of these pictures because the ones of me suck, and make me look fat which makes me sad and feel fat but that's not the point!!! I did a BUNCH of stuff but also took most of the pictures.



Here we see Becca (co-worker of mine) helping me celebrate Amanda's birthday by secretly stealing her keys, moving her car, and then totally trashing it with balloons and all sorts of B-Day stuff....In this pic Becca is drawing glasses on the front of Amanda's car. I'd like to mention that all the balloons had lovely phrases on them or Elvis quotes/lyrics (SHE LOVES ELVIS!)



Here we see Laurie (another Co-worker) trying to keep me back while she trys to keep all the balloons inside the car.



Here is what Laurie came up with to put on the back of her car. As you can see we all were pretty sick of that stupid Tad Hamilton movie. In this picture you can really see the amount of junk we put in her car.



Here, Becca has helped me put the finishing touches on the car. She told me we needed to go inside because her fingers were going numb. I whined that the car didn't look trashed enough and we ended up staying out there for another 15 mins.



Here's the little "sumthin' sumthin'" we left in her trunk from Daniel (a bag of stale popcorn).



At this point we were pretty much done. Awe in the beauty of what we did....



Finally Amanda finishes off her shift to find that her car is "toe' up!" She finds it very difficult to drive home.





No comments: