Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Natalie agrees that I should be a cartoon character. She said that, today, when I was super upset and did my anger dance (me shaking both fists and hopping up and down) that I looked like an anime character. She said that the only thing missing was the little tear drop above my head. Interesting. That is the 4th time I've been told that I should be a cartoon character. I am totally going to start making my own comic book, about me, and my super adventures. I told Natalie that she'd guest star often.

I used the word "audacity" today. Natalie was impressed. I'm not sure if that means she thinks I'm stupid and don't use big words or even understand them or if she thinks something else (lol). Anyway..I told her that when people are mad they always use the word audacity. It's just something that normally happens. What can I say. When I'm ticked I use audacity.

No comments: