Monday, February 09, 2004

Just call me green!

You know jealousy right? It's that deadly sin that just won't seem to get off your back? Yeah. I seem to suffer from intense jealousy. I usually can contain it (which has been working out very well the past year but I just ran out of my perscription for chill pills). See, Amanda has this amazing ability to get anyone to open up to her and be all buddy buddy with her. THAT IS SOOOO COOL! I want to be able to do that! This is so high school-ish of me but I think I'm jealous of her because she's the cool girl at work (ya know the one everyone wants to hang out with!). I have issues, what can I say?!!

So today she and I just bombarded Andrew (yes Natalie, the manager that you refer to as "the cute one") at his apartment. Boy was that fun!! It's a long story which is filled with all sorts of awkwardness. I WAS TOTALLY COMFORTABLE! A situation is only weird if you make it weird. Appeartly it was weird for Amanda and Andrew, whatever. I was cool.

There is much more to tell but I must go to the Y and work out and check out the really hot guys!! hehehehehehehehe..........

No comments: