Sunday, September 21, 2003

Who loves Orange soda?

Charlee posted (a few days ago) that she was upset about our school's See You At The Pole tradition (where twice a year, christians get together at the flag pole and pray) because she's a buddhist and she thinks that SHE wouldn't be aloud to celebrate her religion. Sorry Charlee but that's bull. You could go around school doing all your chants and no one would care but one christian praying sends up a red flag. WE NEVER ARE ALOUD TO PRAY EVEN NEAR SCHOOL!! I honestly think that you need to release this anger that you have tword S.Y.A.T.P. Its only twice a year so just relax!

In other news I went to work sick on sat. and sun. I think people noticed.....hmmm oh well. I really needed the hours. I can only pray that they don't make me work on Friday (Ashley's Birthday).

Yesterday I got a whole case of orange soda....mmmmmmm orange soda.

Kel: "Who loves Orange soda, Kel loves orange soda, is it true, mmhhhhuuuhh I do I do I doo oooh."

I miss Lawrence, Ks. I miss it bad. Even though the people there treated me like crap and ruined my life forever, I still want to go back. There is just something about the town that will always be home to me. I wrote an essay about it last week. We were assigned to write a descriptive essay and I decided that describing the last time I saw my room was what would make me happiest.

No comments: