Friday, August 29, 2003

They told me to update....

I'll admit it...I'm a lazy bum who doesn't update. "If you wait...she shall post...."


I've finally gotten around to updating this thing (sorry by the way). Its been really crazy around here. Between spending quality time with the "parental units" and trying to help Ashley show Sweedish girl around town, I've had NO TIME!!! Not to mention I have to work (some of us can't skip out on our shifts like others can). I can promise that once school starts, that I'll update atleast once a week.



So 6 people are going to [quit/quit already] at my work which not only sucks because we have to train more people but because there is always that horrid chance that one of my friends gets hired. Now don't get my wrong, I love all my friends but I think that it would be a really bad sit. for everyone because well...working with friends whom you see all the time causes you to get really annoyed with them. That's why I didn't work with my best friend at the Palace (theater). I could just see us throwing the popcorn at each other and screaming "I HATE YOU!!" "I HATE YOU TOO!!" and then hugging and crying the next min. "I didn't mean what I said. You're my best friend. ::sniff sniff::".

No comments: