Sunday, August 24, 2003

donde están...

::yawn:: that was a very nice 12 hour shift that I had today. I really can't complain though because I basicly volunteered for it. See...everyone in town decided that they had nothing better to do then go to the movies. Not new movies...(oh no that would be unheard of)....but ones that have been out for several weeks!!! Unfortunately we didn't expect this to happen so we were extremely understaffed. I felt so bad when they mentioned that no one could come in (those lazy bums!) so I said that I'd be willing to stay and help clean theaters. What can I say? I like to help out! A little extra pay can't hurt either.


So I was checking my messages today and Tamila called..yeah, it took her 2 months but she finally called. Anyway she's in Rogersville. Why? I DON'T KNOW!! I tried to get a hold of her but some weird guy answered the phone and told me that she had left to go see a movie with her mother (which obviously wasn't at the theater that I work at because I didn't see her and I was there most of the day/night). I really need to talk to her!!! A person can only go so long without talking to their best friend before their head explodes. Man, she's going to think its so funny that Natalie is working at SnoBiz ,able to give handouts to her friends, and Tamila isn't even here to get any!! HAHA that's what she gets!! [Long story; don't ask.]


I bought Windows XP yesterday hoping that it would help my computer run smoother. Well....5 mins after it was installed an error message poped up!! How crazy is that? I yelled so loud that the dogs freaked out and ran away. They'll be ok.


So I have this evvvvil plan to totally get Ashley back for covering her friends' cars with crap....cover her car with crap. Hehehe although when I do it, her car will turn out to be a work of art. The girl never puts her car in the garage!! She's basicly asking for it to be messed with! So I'm going to go out and get that window chalk and write stuff like "...because friends trash their friends' cars" and "Ozark, Ozark Mountain Ducks ::swoosh::" and "ohhhh...donde están mis padres". All VERY funny inside jokes. VERY FUNNY . Ok so they aren't that funny. Then I'm going to totally cover her car in T.P. She's going to love it! Oh yeah and take a picture and put it in her birthday card. Its just a good thing she never reads my web site or else my plans would be ruined.


And when she realizes that it was I, Laura, master of getting people back, there is nothing she can do because I put my car in the garage every single night and I would catch her if she ever tried it at my work.


Yep, I am ready to fall into bed and have happy little dreams about Ewan McGregor.

No comments: