Monday, August 25, 2003

How much is lunch??

YAAA, school started and the heat index is super high!!!! I can't believe that the summer is already over. Why GOD???WHY??????

I'm so used to being able to get up late that when I almost didn't get up at all this morning. Thank goodness I have a mother who enjoys waking me up early, even if it is 30 mins earlier then I asked her to wake me up at.

I'm pretty much enjoying my classes except for Grammer and Comp, which requires me to write a paper each week and tons of homework. I already have homework in there. I guess I have to write a 'letter' to the teacher explaining what I plan to accomplish in her class.

I think Portfolio class is going to be my fav class but I haven't decided if I'm going to take the AP test or not. My only fear is that when they rate my portfolio that I'll get a 1 or a 0 which would really suck (the highest is a 5).

Lunch really sucked today. Of course all the freshmen had no idea how to pay for their food (geeeeze just scan your id tag genius) so I ended up waiting in line for 20 mins. Lol then I remembered that we got out of school at 12:50 so I was like "Heck with that I'll eat at home!!!". Its pretty sad that the food at home is better then at school. I mean....considering its the food at MY house.

Finally saw Tamila...the convo was going good until SOMEONE showed up and made some kind of stupid remark about me which he thought that I would think was funny. Grrr.

No comments: