Tuesday, March 25, 2003

:: No Escape From Reality::

:: No Escape From Reality::
   Once again I seem to be mentioning Queen again. I guess you could say that I'm just addicted to the stuff.

The days has started off slow but is gaining speed. I already vacuumed the house and did all the dishes. Yes I did ALL of the dishes that includes the hand wash. You know it really bugs me when people don't wash their plate after eating. I know I do it but I guess I really never realized how annoying it is when your doing the hand wash!! GRRR PEOPLE!!

I am so excited about tonight because I get to watch my new DVD, "The Ring". I don't want to watch it alone because I'll really freak out if I do so I have some friends coming over to eat some pizza and scream like crazy. Good times, good times.

Its official, I am on spring break!! It is so nice to not have to worry about grades, teachers, and other High School drama for a week. I don't even have to work so that's even less drama!! WHOO HOO!!


Song of the moment- We will Rock you by Queen

You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'


This is THE song for getting pumped up for anything. I guarantee you that if you were to ever get into my car this song would be blasting on the stero.

No comments: