Monday, March 24, 2003

::more fun then a bucket of green jello!::

::more fun then a bucket of green jello!::
Yesterday I washed my car. Yes I actually WASHED it. You know its really dirty when the bacteria was evolving into its own country. I took the 'Bush' approach and bombed the heck out of that dirt. (lol, man am I going to regret saying later) Anyway, back to washing my car...It was quite fun. I got to breathe in this thing they call "fresh air". Amazing what it can do for your health. I has just been so beautiful these past few days. I just can't wait to go to Eureka Springs on Fri.. I can only hope that the weather doesn't go all 'L.S.' on me and turn into a thunderstorm. LOL ::sigh:: I really crack myself up. Just in case your wondering, that was an inside joke.

Did I mention that I didn't even have to go in to work yesterday? Well, I didn't! One of my managers called me up and said "look its really not busy so we don't need you". I felt so happy to be unwanted!! Then when I realized that I had nothing else to do all day I was 'sad'. Lol, I can't believe I WANTED to go to work. How crazy is that???

OO I have tell you about this other bit of info, I am now a 'irresponsible teenager'! My parents are so proud! I can't really post too much info about it but lets just say that someone of high authority at my school thinks I am a bad person. Lol I just love my high school!!!! At this moment I could be taking this very badly but the whole situation is so hilarious that all I can do is laugh about it! I mean this person is just crazy, and you'd think with age they would have more sense!!! Lets just say that SOME PEOPLE need to chill. Oh how I wish....

La ala ala I really can't finish that sentence above.

Song of the moment-Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me


How could you NOT love this song?? Basicly I picked these lines because that's how I've really felt lately. I've been very easy going. I honestly could care less about the stupid stuff that happens in life. If you find a spot on your glass of life then you wipe it off with some windex and get on with it. I just feel like some people are strung way too tight!!! LIVE PEOPLE LIVE!!!!

No comments: