Saturday, February 24, 2007

iPod, therefore I AM

Put your iPod on shuffle and go down the list to answer the questions.

How am I feeling today?
Coffee and TV- Blur

How will I feel tomorrow?
Rockafeller Skank- Fatboy Slim

Daaang right

Will I get far in life?
The Poison- Alkaline Trio

How do my friends see me?
Roadhouse Blues (Live)- The Doors

Where will I get married?
The Lonely Man/Incredible Hulk Theme- Composed by Joe Harnell

What is my best friend's theme song?
Have You Ever- Incubus

What is the story of my life?
Here By Me- 3 Doors Down

What was high school like?
Times Like These- Foo Fighters

How can I get ahead in life?
Candy Perfume Girl- Madonna

What is the best thing about me?
Spice Up Your Life- Spice Girls

Side note: Look....I know I shouldn't have the Spice Girls even CLOSE to my iPod...but well...I love 90's pop.

How is today going to be?
One Angry Dward and 200 Solemn Faces

What is in store for this weekend?
Right Where I belong- 3 Doors Down

What song describes my parents?
Burn- Three Days Grace

What song describes my grandparents?
Classical Gas- Eric Calpton

How is my life going?
Favorite Things- Incubus

What song will they play at my funeral?
With A Little Help from My Friends- Joe Crocker

Some of these answers are a bit eerie.

How does the world see me?
Shrinking Universe-Muse

Will I have a happy life?
All This Love- The Similou

What do my friends really think of me?
Downfall- Trust Company

Do people secretly lust after me?
Ex-Girlfriend- No Doubt

How can I make myself happy?
The Delicate Place- Spoon

ROFL!

What should I do with my life?
Old Friends/Bookends- Simon & Garfunkel

Will I ever have children?
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly- Blues Traveler

What is some good advice for me?
Fair- Remy Zero

How will I be remembered?
Cry to You- Cadet

What is my signature dancing song?
Death Is A Disease- Composed by Clint Mansell

Side note: The Fountain soundtrack is amazing. If you don't own it, BUY IT TODAY.

What type of men do I like?
Go- Blink 182

What kind of job will I have in the future?
Around The World- Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: