Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cletus and Baylee-Ann visit the movie theater

There are few amusing stories that tickle me quite like this one.

Justin had just arrived to work and we were discussing normal manager things. After I caught him up on all the day's drama I left the comfort of the office and walked into the manager station only to be struck with the sight of two CUSTOMERS sitting AT THE MANAGER STATION in our comfy MANAGER CHAIRS feeding each other Dippin' Dots looking as white-trashy as possible with their MATCHING overalls (both looked like they were straight out of central casting). I must admit that there was a second there were I was completely dumbfounded. I thought to myself, "Really? REALLY? You're sitting in our MANAGER STATION.... by our COMPUTER.... enjoying the comfort of our MANAGER CHAIRS...REALLY?" After I collected my thoughts I forced what words I could, out of my mouth:

"Um...Hi."
"Hello"-the Male who was feeding his girlfriend the Dippin' Dots-
"Uh can I help you?"
"No."
"You need to leave. This our manager station and you should not be here."

I couldn't help but hold in my giggles as I ran into the office to tell Justin what had happened. As I am finishing up the story our loyal employee Greg enters with the same dumbfounded look I had on my face and asks, "Did you know them?" to which I responded "No. Definitely not."Because I want to give you an ACCURATE PICTURE of what these lovely people looked like, you will find a photo attached to this note. I'd like to note how they went with a subtle green overall and plaid shirts.

No comments: