Thursday, August 03, 2006

That's right, my first update in months is about Val Kilmer

iTunes: "Online Songs" by Blink 182
I am: stagnant

I have decided to add Val Kilmer to my list of celebrities that I am determined to meet. My reasons why are simple:

1. Geniuses
2. The Ghost and the Darkness
3. "I'll be your huckleberry..."

Nuff said about that.

On a slightly less humorous note:
I have successfully found myself in a terrible situation in which no matter what I do, I am screwed and unfortunately the people who put me there could definitely care less (one might say they are "careless" haha). The empty and very shallow part of me wishes that they endure nothing less than 5 hours of listening to Thursday or worse...::dramatic music:: watching The Hulk back to back with every movie on my "Top Ten Worst Movies I Have Suffered Through" list. I think said punishment is well suited.

No comments: