Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1 of 101 facts you probably didn't know about me

It is extremely hard for me to befriend someone who is younger than me. I know that sounds trival and extremely pety of me but it's true. It always has been. I went to a private preschool/kindergarten/day care in Lawrence. They used to give out these evaluations of the kids every quarter to the parents to let them know how their child was behaving, learning, ect. Mine always said, "Tends to play with the older children more than those of her own age or younger." I've ALWAYS had older friends. I like to be around more mature people and use that to help me grow. It's so hard for me to be around people who are less mature than me. I tend to get very annoyed very quickly. It is RARE for me to find someone younger than me who is mature enough to not drive me nuts. Don't get me wrong, I do have 2 or 3 friends in their teens who could definitely pass for 20-somethings just by behavior alone but I know too many crazy 16-18 year olds who should be kept far, far away from me for fear that I might beat them.

No comments: