Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fashionably Angry

I've been hiding this for a while now, but I think it's time to come clean. Time, to unshade the dark part of my life and admit the dirty, dirty truth....

I do believe I am madly in love with Anderson Cooper. Who would have thought that CNN could be so sexy?

But in all seriousness...here's my post:

iTunes: "Getting Away With Murder" by Papa Roach
I am: Facetious


I think I can bring myself to tell you all that I spent a good hour discussing with one of my employees why Superman could never procreate (an argument which I'm sure will posted in the days that follow just for the pure entertainment vaule it holds).

I must admit that being awoken on a daily basis, an hour BEFORE my alarm is about to go off, to be reminded that you dog is dying, is not what I would call a "good begining" to any day. Hm.

No comments: