Monday, January 10, 2005

No Worries...I only have to wait 5 more months

I am: Well rested
Theme Music: "Buddy Holly" by the one, the only WEEZER

After a nice three weeks of rest I have come to my senses and decided to post some wonderfulness for everyone. GOODIE. I must say that this post will have to be somewhat short considering that...
  1. I have just walked from that way too scary parking lot in 12 degree weather not to mention that I messed up my hair in an attempt to make myself look like crap, which wasn't hard by the way, so that I would not get raped (because only pretty people get raped? Haha, no that joke went too far. I apologize greatly.) and now I cannot stand being awake and at my peek of ugliness.
  2. Classes start tomorrow and being the genius that I am I gave myself an 8 am drawing class. Uck. What was I thinking?
  3. I smell like crap. No seriously I do. Andrew even mentioned something. Haha, thanks Andrew. As if I COULDN'T smell myself. Therefore I have to use my hour break between classes to take a shower instead of sleeping.

I will leave you with this though. No matter what they say....Constantine will be a wonderful movie. SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TEXT MESSAGES THAT SAY "WATER COLD".


No comments: