Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Darn it...foiled again!

I am: voracious... mmmm voracious.
Quote of the year: "Mmm Sacrilicious."

I went out and bought some foil for an art project today and though scoping out the box isn't something I typical do, I needed to know how many feet I was getting for 75 cents. I think it is rare to find small print of the box of things such as, tissue paper and aluminum foil so you have to understand how amused I was when I found some VERY small print on this box that read, "If you are not 100 percent satisfied with our product just return it for a full refund." I started to think then. Why in the world would someone not be satisfied with their aluminum foil? I mean seriously now? COME ON!!!

"I'm sorry but I bought this foil for an art class and the fact that I got a B on my project leads me to believe that your product is defective. I demand my money back."
or
"Your foil promised long lasting freshness of my vegetables and to be frank, they only lasted three weeks. In my book that is just not good enough."

No comments: