Wednesday, October 02, 2002

And then there was a good day...

Today was actually pretty...good! I have hardly any homework and I feel confident about getting my Chemistry test back. Not only that but I had a conversation with Tamila that was....well....friendly. Then at the end of the day, that's when I have sculpture class, I was amazed by my own abilities. I don't want to brag but my Buddah head looks just like the picture! Hehe just saying that name (Buddah) hehehe makes me laugh!! BUDDAH BUDDAH!! I feel energized and happy! That could have something to do with the 5 cokes I have had today...but oh well!! LALALA!!!

Called for my schedual today. I'm only working sat. but that's ok, as long as I get some money its all good!

I've got plans on friday. Ashley, Kara, and I will be shopping all day (a girl's dream)! Our plans include going to a thrift store (which I have never been to) so that Ashley can get a 40s outfit for some play she's in. Then were off to Wherehouse Music where I will buying one of two CDs that I HAVE to get. Its either going to be Michelle Branch's CD or the White Album by the beatles. I'm not sure yet. I have been wanting the White Album for so long that I think its only right that I get it, then again Michelle Branch is so awesome I realllllly want that CD!!

After that quick visit we're going to stop by Barns and Noble (ahh the sweet smell of fresh books in the afternoon. Is there anything more delighful? Yes, the smell of fresh money, straight from your parent's pockets!!), then for dinner we're off to Zio's. Kara has never been there so it should be exciting for her. Its going to be great!

I mentioned before that I had a bad day. The reason was because Tamila and I had a fight. There are times when I think she has seriously changed. Like she has become a completely different person then she used to be. Maybe that isn't true. Maybe I'm the one whose changed. I'm not sure but the whole situation was not pleasent. I hate fighting with her because it just depresses me. I have so few friends that I can trust and I really don't want to lose any. Its all good though. Its all good!

Mood Music Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles

Little darling
The smiles returning to the faces
Little darling
I seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, do do do do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

No comments: