Monday, October 14, 2002

She's posting again!!

Sorry about the delay. Tamila and I had this huge "fall out" and it just now got fixed. Its one thing to insult me but if you want to insult my friends...people...don't do it to my face because you know I am going to get mad. She says she didn't...I say she did...she says tomato I say tomato..yada yada yada. You'll be happy to hear that I kept my self restrained. I thought saying things that I really didn't mean but I kept them to my self. I knew I would just regret saying them later.Anyway, I don't know how the problem was solved considering that she said some things to people that I thought really didn't need to know anything about me but when you have a friendship that Tamila and I have....Everything just comes together at the right moment. I think a lot of it had to do with the prayers that I had been saying. It was important to me to try and keep this friendship together. Tamila is like a sister to me and that means a lot. I know I really haven't been kind to her in the blog but once again...Those were written in a moment of anger. I can't really take them back but I know she is a good friend and a good person.

Tomorrow I am taking the PSAT. I'm not really freaked out or anything mostly because I have no plans on taking the SAT only the ACT. For some reason I always do really badly on the PSAT. everything
NOTE TO SELF: bring $11 so that I can actually take the test.

You will not believe how lucky I am!! I was taking my algebra i.e. test and I got to the part where I was supposed to factor but I completely forgot how to do it! I was totally freaking' out! Then my teacher came up to me and said "class is almost over so I'm going to go ahead and let you finish this Thur when I get back". Then to make everything super I some how got out of a Chemistry Quiz!!

Buddah Sculpture Progress: I am so proud of it!! I'll have to post a picture of it when I get it done....it is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so proud of myself. I get the feeling that other people don't have the same feelings about it. No one has really said it was...good. All that matters is what I think right? YES!!

Mood Music-Die Another Day- Madonna (from the new 007 movie)

I'm break the cycle
I'm gonna shake up the system
I'm gonna destroy my ego
I'm gonna close my body now

I'm gonna avoid the cliché
I'm gonna suspend my senses
I'm gonna delay my pressure
I'm gonna close my body now


PS I must mention that there is a wonderful blog that you all should check out its called My friend hannah (whom I have mentioned before) created it and inspired me to post more often.

No comments: