Monday, August 27, 2007

Voicemail and Movie Quote Game Scores

Week One Quote:
"We won't need eyes where we're going!"- Event Horizon

Week Two:
"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures. "- Army of Darkness

Week Three:
"I bought a house....it's on the lake"- Lake House
BONUS QUESTION:
What quote from that movie's trailer drove the entire staff of the Springfield 8 nuts?
Answer: "Oh you're gonna think I'm crazy!"

Week Four (we are currently on this quote):
"Water...cold..."
BONUS QUESTION:
Who sent me a text message with those exact words at midnight?

Kevin: 0
Ben H.: 1
Nicole: 0
Ashley H.: 0
Eryn: 1
Natalie: 1
Becca: 1
My Mother: -1
My Father: 0
Andrew: -2 (see explanation below)

0 points will be awarded for NO GUESS
-1 point will be awarded for an incorrect guess
-------------------------------------

1. Guessing GHOST BUSTERS 2: Mystery of the Ooze on the quote that was CLEARLY Lake House
2. Trying to convince me that they actually SAID that quote in Ghost Busters 2

...Andrew for this you have received -2 points and may God have mercy on your soul.

No comments: