Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Really? Really? You REALLY think that?

Comment left on my reasearch paper about stopping animal abuse in Circuses, by one of my fellow classmates after workshopping:

"You ranted a bit. You kind of got a bit in our faces. Also, I don't find PETA a repudiable source. I think thye are as corrupt as the people they claim to be fighting against. I don't mean to be mean. I liked your topic & I don't think animals should live in such conditions but I don't like how you compared them with humans because there are people out there who live in worse conditions than circus animals & I think it could be depricating [did she mean deprecating?] to those people's dignity."

I love workshopping in my English class because there is always one ignorant individual who leaves a comment like this. It makes me giggle.

No comments: