Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quick Rant

I have been living in the MSU photo lab for the past month or so in an attempt to get my final project done EXACTLY one day early. This way should something happen, God forbid, I have at least one class peroid to fix it. So I go into the lab today and go up to one of the few open enlargers only to notice that someone else is using it. Which wasn't a big deal. I just went to the englarger next to it (the same make and model) and start to set my stuff down. As I am gently placing my negative binder on the englarger the girl who was using the enlarger next to it says to me, "I'm using that one." To which I respond, "Oh I thought you were using that other one." To which SHE responds, "I AM." This girl was hogging TWO ENGLARGERS!! TWO!! And for what you ask? FOR CONTACT SHEETS!! She wasn't even working on her final project!! Amazingly enough she turns out to be one of those uber stuck-up photography girls who thinks she knows everything about everything and that since she has had ONE more class then me, that her needs surpass mine.

...to be continued

No comments: