Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday
Originally uploaded by HotsauceJane.
If you know me, then you know how much time I put into wrapping packages and presents for people. I've always felt that people should "oo" and "ahh" before they even open the package. The people at the post office know me as "the girl with the kooky packages". I've spray painted tubes filled with movie posters and drawn all over evelopes filled with photos. Half of the crap that I've sent out to my friends in LA is spray painted. Anyway, I just finished this tiny little birthday present today. I'm quite happy with it. It's spray painted 3 different colors and the postage stamps and stickers are REALLY from Japan (saved from a package I got from eBay). I'm really, really fond of this one. I'd like to not that I am wearing this Asian style top in the photo. I swear that was an accident.

No comments: