Sunday, July 09, 2006

Because I am not Anne Hathaway and you are not Chris Pine

iTunes: "Volcano" by Damien Rice
I am: restive

I'm going to take a second here to have a massive product placement moment (a la Minority Report) and force all of you to check out The X Degree, for the simple fact that a friend of mine created it and it's awesome. Are you ready for it? Ready now? Now??!! NOW??!!!!

THE X DEGREE

Glad that we could get through that together. I believe I can continue on to my real post now:

Good times, good times. I learned many things tonight. One of which being that I am apparently still lingering in the 7th grade and playing charades is no way to get what you want (metaphorically speaking, of course). Haha, oh me and my awesome metaphors! Could I be any more inventive?

No comments: