Thursday, May 08, 2003

Nasty-ness

::Nasty-ness::
People change...yeah in nasty sick ways.Hypicritical freaks. Don't yell at me for crap when you are doing the same!!! Gr...

I am just in shock at the moment. I..I ...I just can't believe some stuff that's been happening. Sure I assumed that that was happening but...wow when you hear it straight from the horse's mouth. I can't really say much about it because this is a PG-13 Blog but use your imagination. Yeah that's what some of my friends do with their spare time. They sit around and yeah.....but they'll "never get an STD because that just doesn't happen to people who do that". NO!! IT DOES SO STOP!! ITS NASTY AND YOU NEED TO STOP. I can't talk anymore tonight I'm just to sickened.


Song of the moment- You make me sick by Pink

(Picked not really for the song but more for the song title. YUCK!)

No comments: