Tuesday, August 06, 2002

So it begins....

Wow so I guess this is the first post..HEHE I am so excited to be able to put one of these on my web site. Sure everyone has one but no one as spicy as mine right? Am I right??
The first thing I should answer is..."why hot sauce?". I honestly don't know why. It’s just something that I have a distinct taste for. The story goes as follows... it was about 3 or 4 years ago when a friend offered me a bottle to put on some fries. At first I was not about to even try the stuff but she kind of forced me to so...I did. That was the day I discovered I'm one of those people who just LOVE spicy things. Now most of my friends know me as the "Hot Sauce Girl". I constantly am using it on everything!! I totally recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. A while back I actually had to stop because it was giving me heartburn....a 16 year old with hear burn. I don't think that's a good sign. Right now I am going through a phase where there is no hot sauce in my 'ice box' (as my mother calls it). We haven't been to the store in over 2 weeks and everyone knows I go through that stuff with the quickness!
Good day and God Bless!

No comments: