Sunday, August 11, 2002

Dr. Evil and Me

So a few days ago I asked my best friend a simple question...
If Dr. Evil had kidnapped me and Steve (her boyfriend), then placed us hanging above boiling "magma", who would she save is she could only save one of us. You know what she said? She said she'd let us both die then kill herself to make things right. Ok sure this "Steve" is a nice guy but he's known her for what...2 months? Whoop de FREAKIN' DO! I have known her for 4 years and she would let me die?? Some how I knew asking that question would end up causing trouble (lol).
Today I tried on contacts at the Eye Doctor. Man I look horrid without glasses!! I know that mostly people think they look WONDERFUL without glasses but that's not the case with me. I look...weird and ugly and fat (lol). I'll have to get my best friend's opinion on this before I make a final decision to get contacts or not. She knows best (a person can’t just go along with his or her own opinion on fashion. They need help from a friend now and again). Did I mention that she doesn't have a phone at the moment? Yeah, they just moved so the phone lines aren't hooked up so there is no possible way for me to get in touch with her. It really sucks! Its weird not being able to call her up on the phone, I'm so used to it that sometimes I actually forget and try to call her. We have talked about getting 3-mile range, walkie-talkies but neither of us really want to spend the money. Her phones should be hooked up in a couple of weeks.

ET PHONE HOME!!

No comments: